Out of stock
Ingredients: lactase enzyme (1 ml of solution contains lactase 3750 ALU), 30 ml. Excipients: purified water, potassium chloride, glycerin.
Nutritional (food) and energy value (calories):
- Nutritional value, 100 ml: proteins - 0 g, fats - 0 g, carbohydrates - 0.5 g.
- Calorie content, 100 ml: 2 kcal/8.4 kJ.
Recommendations for use: functional baby food for children with lactase deficiency and lactose intolerance.
Amount of breast milk / liquid infant formula and follow-on feeding drops per meal
6 - 12 months
|200 ml of milk or mixture and 10 drops of Lectidine (the amount of lactase per meal is 1500 ALU)|
|From 1 year||250 ml of milk or mixture and 12 drops of Lactidine (the amount of lactase per meal is 1800 ALU)|
- squeeze at least 2 tablespoons of breast milk into a pre-sterilized bottle with a nipple;
- add drops to breast milk, following the dosage chart;
- give the baby the prepared solution on a pre-sterilized spoon (a bottle with a nipple) before starting breastfeeding;
- continue breastfeeding as usual.
With artificial feeding:
- add drops to warm (not hot!) liquid infant formula for further feeding, following the dosage chart;
- shake off the liquid infant formula for subsequent feedings, then feed your baby as usual.
The course of use is 30 days, in the future, the period of use must be agreed with the doctor.
The product is intended for oral use.
Warning: not a sole source of nutrition. Failure to follow the recommendations on the method of use can lead to negative consequences for the child's health.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Contraindications: individual sensitivity to the components.
Storage conditions: store in the original packaging, in a dry place away from light at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 3 years. Suitable for use within 3 weeks after first opening the bottle.
We recommend marking the date of first opening on the label.
It is not a medicine. Functional baby food. GMO free